September 15, 2014
September 8, 2014
August 22, 2014
June 16, 2014
June 12, 2014
June 1, 2014
May 24, 2014
Recipe i took from http://www.tiffinbiru.com/2010/04/marble-cake.html and my special tribute to Mat Gebu as the recipe was so marvelous...
Each layer i layer with cheese cream and Oreo crumb.
Cheese Cream Recipe
250gm cream cheese room temperature
125gm SCS butter, cut into pieces, room temperature
120gm confectioners sugar
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Place cream cream in a medium mixing bowl. Using a rubber spatula, soften cream cheese. Gradually add butter, and continue beating until smooth and well blended. Sift in confectioners sugar, and continue beating until smooth. Add lemon juice and stir to combine.
May 13, 2014
May 4, 2014
The cake was marvelous..thank you dear Maklang Azie..
April 6, 2014
http://mybakingworkshop.blogspot.com/2013/09/carrot-walnut-cake.html as i took the recipe from there...
March 30, 2014
March 29, 2014
March 3, 2014
February 15, 2014
February 3, 2014
January 19, 2014
January 12, 2014
January 5, 2014
November 29, 2013
November 16, 2013
September 15, 2013
Recepi utk cake ini saya ambil dari blog favorite saya iaitu http://www.tiffinbiru.com/2008/12/kek-marble-trio-again.html
Each layer I spread with whipping cream and top of the cake is blueberry...
September 7, 2013
Specially requested by my officemate for her son' 3rd year birthday party...
And my special thanks to Aishah http://www.aishahbiz.com/ as she manage to print my order Edible Image in time ....
August 25, 2013
July 21, 2013
Original recipe from http://bagus.com.my
150gm Butter ( I use 250gm Butter and omit the margarine)
1 table spoon GHEE ( I add in )
290gm Plain Powder
60gm Icing Sugar
2 nos Egg Yolk
1 tsp Vanilla Esen
40gm Corn flour
50gm Custard Powder
20gm Milk Powder
Filling: Pineapple Paste
Glazing: 1 egg yolk + few drop yellow coloring
1. Beat well the butter,ghee, icing sugar egg yolk and vanilla esen but not too long
2. Add in sifted corn flour, custard powder, milk powder and plain flour one by one
3. Mix to form a fine dough
4. Use master mould to shape the dough
5. Place pineapple paste and roll the dough. Lastly brush the tart with egg yolk glazing
6. Bake at 175'c at 20 minutes or till turn to golden brown.
My specially thanks to chef hanieliza .. http://hanieliza.blogspot.com as her recipe biskut sarang semut was so yummy..
250 gm butter
100 gm gula halus
350 gm tepung gandum.....]
100 gm tepung jagung.......] di ayak
1 biji kuning telur
1 s/teh esen vanilla
Sedikit coklat rice
sedikit manik gula kecil(warna-warni)
secukupnya paper-cup kecil
1. Pukul kembang butter dan gula.
2. Masukkan kuning telur dan esen vanilla dan gaul rata.
3. Masukkan tepung dan gaul rata.
4. Parutkan adunan kedalam mangkuk kecil dan sudukan kedalam paper-cup.
5. Taburkan coklat rice dan manik gula kecil.
6. Bakar dalam oven dgn suhu 180’C sampai masak (anggaran 15 minit).
7. Sejukkan dan simpan dalam bekas kedap udara.